General Manager at a Big Indigenous Manufacturing Company
We are a big indigenous Manufacturing Company producing fast moving high quality household items. Due to expansion, we require the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- We seek for a General Manager for a new line of productions of Distilleries of Spirits, Wine and Juices.
- The master distiller oversees the creation of spirits and/or liqueurs, including the installation of machines.
- It is a senior role and involves a wide-range of responsibilities including staff management, overseeing the production line, product development, quality control, product testing, sourcing of raw materials and production processes.
- The Ideal candidate must possess a minimum qualification of BSC/HND in a related field.
- The ideal candidate must possess at least 15 – 20 years working experience with proven track record in a similar industry.
- The ideal candidate must possess management skills, be result oriented, matured and self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, detailed CV, copies of credentials and recent Passport to: [email protected] , [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.