General Manager at Glochem Limited
We are a fast-growing Cosmetic company and we are looking to recruit to fill the positions below.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Job description for General Manager
The general manager will be responsible and accountable for all line and staff activities to ensure effective manufacturing, sales, and distribution of company products. He/she will be responsible for the preparation and implementation of the annual business plan.
Minimum Qualification; BSc
- Experience level; Senior level
- Minimum of 10years working experience in the manufacturing space, with at least 3 years in the senior management position
- Control of all operational aspects, including revenue growth, profits, operations, production, quality, product development, health and safety, finance and compliance with company policies.
- Prepare an annual manufacturing plan and policy guidelines to drive the performance of key results areas on production activities and continuous implementation monitoring.
- Proactively monitor sales and distribution activities to ensure an efficient and adequate supply of finished goods and optimum deployment of transportation to facilitate distribution to customers.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times and do not suffer in the quest for costs optimization.
- implement a Plant Performance Tracking system which includes the key performance indicators covering manufacturing, engineering, quality assurance, manpower Levels, and finance.
- monitor materials usage at the factory and ensure wastage and losses are minimal and not in excess of set standards.
- Develop and nurture a dynamic and competent workforce through a robust performance-driven culture and provide strategic leadership.
Must possess the following Qualities
- Strong leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Collaborative skill
- problem-solving and decision-making skIll
- Effective in managing production operations.
- Effectiveness in waste management.
- Timeliness in production start-ups.
- Performance of quality policies.
- Effective management of production equipment.
- Effective management of sales operations.