General Manager (Fleet) at HReade Limited
The passion for developing people and the need for organizations to identify these potentials by putting in place the right structures, processes and systems in ensuring individuals operate at optimum birthed HReade Limited.
At HReade we focus on businesses and people. These two, we believe, must coexist for goals to be actualized. We begin with identifying…
Read more about this company
General Manager (Fleet)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Provides leadership, directs and coordinates all transportation, logistics and lease management activities for the company. Responsible for developing operational standards, fleet regulations, policies and procedures, and ensures adherence across departments and functions. Responsible for all company staff, identifying and closing skill gaps amongst employees through on and off the job training to ensure optimum performance, which ultimately will bring about smooth running of company’s operations, goals and long term objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Master’s degree or professional qualification in Transport and logistics management, fleet management or related courses (might be an added advantage).
- Business Development
- Technology savvy
- Knowledge of government regulations and policies regarding vehicles and fleet management
- Good working knowledge of fleet management operations and road network
- 7 years in an Operations, Logistics and/or Transportation role (might be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a managerial role.
- Experience in Business Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.