Generator Technician at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Generator Technician
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Inspect, Repair, assess, diagnose and maintain parts of generators.
- Carry out daily check-up on generators and submit daily report to line supervisor
- Carry out periodic service of the engine, radiator at regular interval and maintain service record of generators, Include repairing and installing automatic as well as manual switchgear
- Maintaining generators in terms of cleaning and changing the filter and changing oil, radiator coolant.
- Maintain record for spare parts and maintain stocks for engine oil, filters, fan belt, battery, battery terminal, hoses and coolant etc.
- Submit daily generator usage and monitoring of fuel consumption.
- Carry out weekly detailed inspection on all generators
- Maintain battery and battery terminal
- Carry out periodical washing of radiators, internal washing and flushing.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO with at least 2 years experience.
- Previous experience as a Generator Technician.
- Have hands-on experience on troubleshooting and encounter fault of generators 33 to 300KVA
- Must have knowledge on electrical work on generators, like key module, charging alternator, AVR, trouble shooting of water temperature, oil pressure, and frequency.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Generator Technician” as the subject of the email.