George Houston Resources Limited Recent Job Recruitment
George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, a leading hospitality and fast food restaurant with branches all over Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cake Research and Development Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring that cakes are baked at the proper temperatures and making certain that kitchen and baking equipment adhere to sanitation regulations.
- Bakers experiment with various cake flavours and icings to produce cakes and desserts that are visually appetizing.
- They also check food ingredients for freshness, quality, and availability.
- Bakers must be familiar with the use of commercial mixing machines, ovens, and other large-scale baking equipment.
- Assist in receiving and unloading of merchandise to ensure quality protection, accuracy, and product rotation
- Assist in ordering and maintaining inventory control of ingredients and supplies
- Decorate and merchandise cakes in an attractive, appealing, neat, and colourful manner in compliance with company guidelines.
- Assist in training associates when assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A matured BSc / MSc holder in any field.
- 3 – 7 years experience
- Must be creative with good knowledge about production and management of different types of cakes.
- Must also be a customer and social media savvy person with the ability to work with minimal supervision, human and materials mgt skills and a team player.
- Candidates must reside around Ikeja and its environs.
- Age: 30 40 years.
- Very Attractive.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Cake Research and Development Specialist” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2021.