Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. On our platform, Global Citizens learn about the systemic causes of extreme poverty, take action on those issues, and earn rewards for their actions – as part of a global community committed to lasting change. Our mission is to build a movement of 100MM Global Citizens whose actions will help achieve our vision of a world without extreme poverty by 2030. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Artist and Influencer Manager, International Markets
Employment Type: Full time
- The Artist and Influencer Manager – International Markets is responsible for the development and ongoing management of the Regional Advocates and Influencers in each of the Global Citizen International Markets.
- They will work in partnership with our global offices on year-round campaigns developing strategies and building relationships with artist teams serving as the liaison between Global Citizen and Artists and Influencers in each key market.
As our Artist & Influencer Manager, International Markets, you will:
- Work with the global talent team to develop artist engagement strategies and manage internal requests for artists and influencers in each region to support year round campaigns
- Work with each of the international market teams (Australia, Germany, UK, South Africa, Nigeria) on their campaign goals and integration of talent support
- Project manage the expansion of Global Citizen’s network of Regional Advocates and Influencers working with each of the international Global Citizen teams
- Develop long term partnerships with local artists, influencers and talent teams
- Work cross-functionally with GC teams (talent, policy, business development, marketing, PR etc) to support on the development of engagement strategies for artists throughout key milestones:
- Present to artists / influence teams, and brief them on GC campaigns and objectives
- Share relevant materials, toolkits & briefs with teams on key dates throughout campaigns to maximise artist engagement
- Oversee artist involvement in media opportunities, speaking engagements, etc. Share impact reports with artist teams.
- Engage Global Citizen Advocates to:
- Share GC messaging via their platforms
- Record video message(s) for digital channels; script as directed by GC
- Participate in media opportunities as directed by GC
- Participate in local + global activations
- Oversee creative assets, marketing materials and PR opportunities for Regional Advocates.
- 3+ years of music or entertainment industry experience (ie-working at a label, management, agency or similar)
- In-depth knowledge of global artists, celebrities and influencers
- Experience developing partnerships between entertainment figures and nonprofit campaigns
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Passionate and committed to issues related to ending extreme poverty and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
- Willing and able to travel, sometimes at short notice
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Applications, Keynote and social media platforms
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality and non-disclosure of all information and proven track record in handling celebrities professionally.
Why Global Citizen?
- In this coming decade of action and accountability, Global Citizen will be the leading international voice, educator, and influencer that rallies humanity to take full responsibility and accountability for eradicating extreme poverty by 2030.
- You have a chance to contribute and make this world a better place for all.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Must be authorized for employment in Nigeria
- Global Citizen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Global Citizen strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other protected classification under applicable federal, state, or local laws. In addition, Global Citizen complies with the relevant country laws governing employment nondiscrimination in all our international offices. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.