Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Quality Business Partner
Requisition ID: 5844
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos (Fully Onsite)
Category: Quality Assurance
- We’re looking for an analytical, organized Quality Business Partner with excellent understanding of support business and operations.
- You will serve as a business leader across both regional and global locations, responsible for the development and maintenance of the quality system, processes, and overall service quality auditing.
- As part of the quality leadership team, you will report to the Global Quality Lead and work collaboratively with operations leaders to ensure compliance and improved alignment with our organizational quality standards.
- This role is also responsible for continuous improvement of the customer experience, operational excellence, and efficiency.
- A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology.
- We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. You will work with some of the biggest and best names in technology.
- Our employee mission is to help you progress in both your career and in life. To create a great experience for you that can translate to customers. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
This role will:
- Work independently and as part of a QA management team
- In liaison with the QA management, promote compliance within the company and represent QA, as required
- Design of our global quality management system
- Development of quality processes in support of Customer Experience and Operational Excellence
- Proactively identify customer impacting, process compliance or operational deficiency issues through analytics and implement preventive actions
- Serve as a strategic quality business partner between regional and global business functions
- Develop and support Quality Assurance and Continuous improvement strategies for the aligned business and at company level
- Working with system details and strategic perspective with the same ease
- Leads implementation of organization projects and processes to ensure overall quality is continuously improving.
- Program ownership, collaboration with Operations and other functions to develop quality solutions and new business initiatives for continuous improvement
- Contribute to the information provided to QA management to summarize quality issues arising from audits and other related activities, as requested
- Plan and conduct complex audits
- Maintain and/or develop records/documents as assigned
- Typically, a Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical or Business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3 years related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Proven record of relevant experience
- Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen certification, with a working experience in Continuous Improvement, Change Management, Process Improvement
- 1+ years Project Leadership/Program Management Experience, PMP certification is a plus
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer support and/or vendor management
- Training or experience as quality auditor
- Background in advance analytics, data transformation/visualization
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and drive results
- Proficient with various office productivity applications particularly Excel, PowerBI, SharePoint, etc
- Knowledge of SQL, PowerApps, Power Automate is a plus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application