Go-To- Market Manager at George Houston Resources Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) assists organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
Read more about this company
Go-To- Market Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Unit: Product Management
Job Industry: – Technology
Reporting To: Managing Director
Job Location: – Lekki
The Go- To- Market Manager oversees the development of products for a Company or brand. Such an individual is responsible for guiding a cross-functional team to create, develop and implement a product. The ideal candidate will take a data-driven approach to strategic GTM planning and execution, encouraging evidence-based improvements to strategies and processes. He/She should be able to apply creative problem solving and proactively propose new approaches to better meet both customer and internal stakeholder needs.
Specific areas of responsibilities that you will be responsible for include but are not limited to the following:
- Performing research to determine customer needs
- Creating and communicating a strategy for the development of a product
- Defining the product vision and roadmap
- Overseeing product team as it works on the development of the product
- Setting sales objectives that align with consumer demand to reach sales goals
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns related to the product
- Know customer needs through research and market data
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Assess competition by comparing products
- Create product marketing communications objectives
- Work with the sales director to create product sales strategies
- Work with customers and sales to evaluate sales call results
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
- Bring new products to market with return-on-investment analysis
- Market new products with sales, advertising and production teams
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand
- Schedule and assign operational requirements to follow up on work results
- Manage the product team, including coaching and disciplinary actions, planning, monitoring and job appraisal
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any other related discipline
- Proven track record of commercial success in evolving products and growing revenue into new markets, regions, segments and customer types.
- Experience in new customer go to market methodology and customer retention strategy, ideally in the information services industry.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization internally and externally.
- Understand competitor products and market trends would be a bonus.
- Strong organizational, analytical and management skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects successfully and efficiently.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Knowledge or experience of key stakeholder function in sales, sales enablement, product marketing or product management.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Communication skills.
- Technical expertise.
- Business skills.
- Research skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Marketing skills.
- Delegation skills.
- Effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills
- Team collaboration
- Time management
- Candidates who reside on the Island have an advantage
- Competitive Salary
- All Statutory compensation including Pension, Health Insurance, 13th month etc
- Vibrant and culture driven team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love