Google Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analytical Consultant, Large Customer Sales
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (In-office)
About the Job
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- As an Analytical Consultant, you will derive insights and strategies to develop forward-thinking sales and marketing recommendations that align with client business objectives. You’ll provide analysis and research to our advertisers across industries.
- You will analyze big data volumes and extract valuable industry insights. You will customize proposals, solutions, and Google product features to client strategies, priorities, needs, and situations. You’ll present opportunities to clients in order to help them leverage Google’s insights to drive business performance.
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business challenges, solve client problems, and create forward-thinking, data-driven recommendations that align with client marketing objectives.
- Identify hypotheses and analyses to diagnose opportunities and perform analyses using various tools and data sources to support and/or refine hypotheses.
- Quantify high-impact opportunities with clear traffic, performance, and budget recommendations and pitch to clients when applicable.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Google’s products to align them with clients marketing objectives and advocate the wider strategic opportunities in relation to Google Products (Search, Display and Video, YouTube, etc.) and other solutions.
- Ensure implementation and optimization working with cross-functional teams so client goals and timelines are achieved and exceeded.
- Experience working in an analytical role.
- Experience with Google Ads and campaign building.
- Experience managing relationships and partnerships with stakeholders.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Technical understanding of Google Ads products.
- Knowledge of data analysis and measurement tools.
- Knowledge of digital media, performance, and branding campaigns.
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.