Government & Social Studies Teacher at Leads Legacy School
Leads Legacy School, a reputable Secondary School in Ikotun Egbe, Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Government & Social Studies Teacher
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
- Plan lessons in specific subjects and present them to students using creative teaching techniques in engaging ways daily.
- Assess the weaknesses, strengths and abilities of every student each week and address them appropriately.
- Maintain obvious rules for a disciplined classroom that still allows students to feel comfortable asking questions and brainstorming.
- Adapt lesson plans when class sizes change or students are struggling with a particularly difficult concept.
- Report to department chair or administrator monthly regarding concepts you feel are or are not working, students who require special attention or problems you foresee affecting the ability of students to learn.
- Understand the standardized state tests and adequately prepare students to pass them, building confidence in their ability to demonstrate what they have learned during the school year.
- Contact parents when necessary, communicating any special needs or concerns you feel their child needs or complimenting a student on a good job in class.
- Minimum of an NCE, First Degree or Higher National Diploma in any related discipline
- At least 2 – 5 years relevant work experience
- Sound Knowledge of the subject and delivery
- Relevant professional certifications
- IT Savvy
- Excellent Report Writing Skills
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical skills
- Good Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Good prioritization and organizational skills.
- Candidate MUST resides within Ikotu Egbe and Its environ.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.