Graduate Account Officer at ASA Advanced Technology Limited
ASA SECURITY is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services.
Our expertise is in the fields of special protection, consulting, and instructing. ASA Security was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government se…
Read more about this company
Graduate Account Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit  , Graduate Jobs
- Ensure accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Prepare net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients
- Prepare cash reports
- Handle the organization of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Assist with preparation of half year and annual accounts
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Minimum of HND / University Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Methodical with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Female candidates are most preferred.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- An excellent communicator written and verbally.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Team work abilities.
- Ability to plan strategically and execute properly.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of company processes and procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: [email protected] with the Job Title “ACO”.