Graduate Accounting Intern (NYSC) at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
First Excelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with operational presence across 26 states. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Accounting Intern (NYSC)
Employment Type: NYSC
- An HR and Management Consulting firm with operations across multiple states in Nigeria is seeking to recruit a smart and meticulous Corps Member with basic understanding of financial principles who is ready for an immersive experience to fill the role of an Accounting Intern.
Basic Selection Criteria:
- Applicant must be a Batch A Stream 2 Corps Member currently deployed to Lagos State.
- Second Class Upper Division in Accounting from a recognised institution.
- Willingness to advance a career in Accounting/ Finance.
- 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Candidate must not be older than 28 years.
- Good research skill.
- Comfortable with numbers.
- Interns who meet set expectations within the internship period will be given the opportunity to be absorbed as full time staff with the organisation.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online