Graduate Internship recruitment at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Requisition Number: 86672
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Consulting & Project Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Entry-level for professional work. Performs assignments designed to develop professional or technical work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related tasks.
- Limited exercise of judgment is required on details of work and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of alternatives.
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- This classification is used for employees performing a designated function for an identified duration. May include continuing education.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.