Graduate IT Intern at Henkel
Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us at Henkel.
We want to create value – for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Other
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Internships / Volunteering
Job ID: 20006438
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- Set up of user hardware and software as per Henkel standard procedure.
- Set up of user’s mobile devices as required.
- Maintenance of Vodacom, APEX Bi and Ricoh data and upgrade / replacement of devices.
- Maintenance of master data for the following contracts: Vodacom, APEX BI and Ricoh.
- Maintain, Record and document Software Applications in the asset register.
- Participate in team projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is required.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry.
- Good knowledge in Office 365, MS Teams, MS Project and Windows 10x.