Graduate Legal Intern at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company (ARM HoldCo)
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Intern
Employment Type: Contract
Category: Legal Services
Start Date: May 1, 2022 – April 30, 2023.
- Providing legal support to ARM business units in connection with a diverse range of corporate and commercial transactions including project finance, corporate finance, real estate, mergers & acquisitions, private equity transactions etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Company Secretarial Services: Support the effective delivery of company secretarial services including (but not limited to) the planning and organizing of Board meetings, Annual General Meetings, and communication of resolutions and outcomes
- Provide Legal Advisory: Provide legal advisory to internal stakeholders on contracts, financial regulations, and internal policies, as well as on regulatory, institutional, and financial issues arising from the interpretation and application of regulatory requirements / provisions.
- Legal Drafting: Responsible for preparing and reviewing legal documentation for a wide range of the organization’s activities; negotiating relevant drafts or master agreements, reviewing individual transaction documents; proposes and designs appropriate amendments to internal policies and standard documentations / contracts.
- Capital Market Transactions: Support and advise the organization in the negotiation and drafting of documentation to effect capital raising activities in the international capital and money markets
- Statutory Filings: Oversee compliance in respect of statutory filings e.g. filing of annual returns, quarterly returns to SEC and renewal of registration with SEC
- Due Diligence: Ensure extensive due-diligence, and legal vetting is conducted on legal documents.
- Stakeholder Management: Proactively seek to build mutually beneficial, and trusting relationships with both internal stakeholders (subsidiaries and shared service functions), and external stakeholders (i.e. regulators), with the aim of delivering operational impact.
- LL.B Degree from an accredited university.
- B.L Degree from the Nigeria Law School.
- Candidate must be a NYSC Corper.
- Must have completed the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp exercise and
- Must be available to resume May 1 2022 – April 30 2023.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online