Graduate Medical Receptionist (Entry Level) at Rightsight Specialist Eye Centre
RightSight Specialist Eye Centre is a growing eye care facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centred care. We provide medical, surgical, diagnostic, emergency, rehabilitative and preventive ophthalmic services for children and adults alike. Due to expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for medical professional who are high flyers and can contribute in a rapidly growing organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Receptionist
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A receptionist is the first impression patients and visitors have of the hospital with responsibilities including ensuring that the environment is welcoming, calm and quiet for patients and their families, collecting patient information and updating medical records.
- A degree in any of the medical sciences will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Fast learner
- Must reside within or around Isolo
- Must be an intermediate user of Microsoft office suite
Years of Experience:
- This is an entry level position.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and application letter to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of email.
Note: The CV and application letter should be saved in the applicant’s full name.