Graduate Project Intern at an International NGO – Prime Business School
Prime Business School – Our client, an International NGO that is active in the health sector in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Intern
Duration of Internship: 6 months
- Successful internship candidates will receive training and experience in:
- Proposal development
- Project management
- Operations management
- Web presence management
- Office productivity
- Remote team productivity
- This is a non-salaried internship but with opportunities for stipends depending on project funding.
- Bachelor Degree, HND, RN or equivalents
- Must have completed NYSC.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- A hand written application letter
- Hand written Essay on: My first day at my institution of higher learning.
- WAEC certificate or equivalent
- Degree certificate / statement of result
- One page hand written essay on why you want this internship.