Graduate recruitment at Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Terra Energy Services (TES) is an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2001 with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain. We currently operate from our offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt and aspire to become the leading provider of quality Oil and Gas Engineering Services in West Africa. At Terra Energy Services, we maintain a policy of creating a conducive environment for the attraction of the best qualified and motivated staff for performance enhancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Intern
- You will provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations and identify training and development opportunities.
- Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all employees
- Participate in the preparation of all Human Resources activities
- Maintain an up to date computerised database of all employees, clients and vendors
- Assist the HR Operations/Admin Manager in the preparation of periodic reports as required
- Maintain files and other information under strict confidentiality
- Carried out other duties as assigned by Supervisors
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Experience with MS Office
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
- NYSC Certification.
Job Title: Business and Development Intern
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Leverages existing relationships in the Nigerian Oil/Gas industry to source leads
- Handle NipeX tenders
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Previous work experience with Oil and Gas services firms preferred
- Graduate Degree from leading institution with 0-1 years of experience in a retail/merchandising, finance or marketing environment
- Leadership, process management, relationship development, negotiations, communication, customer service, analysis and Excel. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources
- Outstanding communication, leadership and analytic skills
Job Title: Accounting and Finance Intern
Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic understanding of financial & accounting principles.
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First Degree in Accounting or other business-related courses.
- ICAN or ACCA Certification (Completed or Final Stage)