Graduate Social Media Marketer at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Marketer
- One who can combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging contents, and expanding opportunities for revenue
- Works effectively to create innovative social media campaigns.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content idealization, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- B.A / B.Sc / HND required
- Minimum years of experience: 2 – 3 years
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Photo and video editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient IT skills with good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office, Excel, coral draw and PowerPoint etc
- Analysis of digital media and website metrics
- Ability to use social or insight tools to pull and analyze trends and data
- Creativity, new ideas, and an artistic eye
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with all major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, G+, etc)
Important Skills Needed:
- Analytical skills.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills
- Technical skills.
- Visualization skills.
- Opportunity for growth in experience
- There are yearly incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a portfolio of work done to: [email protected] Where no portfolio is available, please send a representation of what you’ve done including written blog posts, photos & videos, visual/video social media posts.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020.