Graduate Trainee at Joyinkash Integrated Ventures
Joyinkash Integrated Ventures is a diversified holdings company that acquires, invests, launches and operates businesses, primarily in the technology sector with focus on manufacturing and distribution of the mining equipment and blockchain development and deployment. We focus on implementing innovative and profitable strategies, creating liquidity through asset based infrastructure, supporting and improving operations, infusing growth capital, maintaining and expanding a market presence in the sector initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Part-time
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.