Nigerian Foundries Group is a 53-year old reverse engineering group of companies that offers tailor-made products and solutions to the West African Industries. We produce ferrous & non-ferrous castings, test/counter weights, a variety of fabrications and components made by additive manufacturing (3D Printing). In addition, we have heat treatment, pattern making and machining facilities.
Location: Lagos , Ogun
Salary Range₦50,000 – ₦100,000
We at Nigerian Foundries Group are looking for young graduates who have:
- Strong desire to make a career in equipment maintenance and additive manufacturing.
- Willing to make a learning/work commitment of minimum 5 years in the company to learn, experience and grow in this innovative technology.
- Ready to become uncomfortable with themselves in trying to achieve innovations and push boundaries.
- Ready for hands-on learning on all other complimentary manufacturing processes.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
To to spear head our expansion into Additive and Digital Manufacturing.
- HND or BSc. in, Electrical-Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or Metallurgical/Material Sciences.
- Signing of Non-Disclosure and Graduate Trainee program agreements.
- Proficiency in Fusion 360 and Solid Works CAD in 2 and 3 dimensional engineering drawings with expedience in draftsmanship.
- Experience of having worked actively in a manufacturing concern will be an added advantage.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
Only serious, long-term committing candidates with a vision to thrive in additive/digital manufacturing should apply
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email address address indicated under the apply button using the position as subject of email.