Graduate Treasury Officer at Synapse Services November, 2019
Synapse Services is recruiting for fulltime Treasury Officer.
Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment.
We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs and retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to mental health. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, Anambra state and now Niger State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Location: Lagos State
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Clients deposit and withdrawal transactions (cash and cheque) within approved limits and provide responses to customers’ enquiries or complaints in a polite and courteous manner within the cash area.
- Manage daily balancing and reconciling of office accounts and handle daily bank deposits
- Document bank transactions by processing checks and online deposits in a proactive manner
- Enforce credit policies to ensure that defaulters and patients with extended credits pay on time
- Enter all payments received from clients are entered into designated databases
- Post payments to appropriate accounts and maintain logs of daily receipts
- Maintain petty cash logs, receipts, and balances
- Handle cash clearing and credit balancing activities along with determining and investigating unidentified accounts
- Ensure that Cash is arranged and stored in an orderly manner (according to denominations) in the safe box and ensure that the cash cabin is neat, tidy, and free from all prohibited items.
- Verify the correctness of customers account details (Name, account Number, account type etc.) and signatures before performing deposit and withdrawal transaction.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Ensure proper and complete record keeping and filing of all transaction reports and receipts
- Support and participate in the deposit mobilization effort of the Centre.
- Actively support the client advisor team in raising deposits by cross-selling, giving general information about products and services and referring clients to the client advisors.
- Manage billings and invoicing
- Prepare weekly and Monthly revenue and expense reports
- Maintain petty cash and general ledger
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Assist at the front desk in handling patient admissions and provision of information to patients, families, and visitors
- Any other duty assigned by Supervisor
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Working Knowledge of EMR is an advantage
- Good Reporting Skills
- Minimum of 1- 2 years working experience as a Treasury Officer
- Strong communication skill.
- Excellent relationship management
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae
Note: The subject of the email should be “Treasury Officer – Lagos “failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
About Synapse Services
Synapse Services is a privately owned and managed Center for Psychological Medicine with the head office in the heart of Nigeria. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as t…Know More about Synapse Services
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified