Graphic Artist at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited started operations in 1999 as a private enterprise known as Greenswealth Produce Nigeria. The enterprise was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 1997 but later emerged as a registered limited liability company on February 16, 2004. It has carried on business as a promotional products and corporate…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style and related aesthetic concepts.
- Thinking creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layout.
- Using innovation to redefine brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Review design for errors before printing and publishing.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Take pictures of all items in store and new stock items and work on the cut out.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc in Computer science, Fine Art or any other related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 1-3 Years work experience in a similar role.
- He or she must have a good knowledge of Corel Draw.
- He or she must know how to edit video and come up with video content.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.