O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry. O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Graphic Artist will be responsible indesigning a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- laisse with printers, Publishing firms and branding vendors.
- Website maintenance, update and search engine optimization.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using creative softwares
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand Print Design.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Graphic Designing and other related courses.
- 3-4 years of Graphic designexperience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided designs.
N150,000 – N200,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.