Graphic Artist at Ysidra Creative Solutions
Ysidra Creative Solutions is an innovative design studio based in Lagos that delivers fresh and engaging creative solutions for clients who want greater attention to detail and enhanced experiences.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Liaising with production team including external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter (telling us about yourself and why this job should be yours) to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.