Graphic Design & Branding Consultant at Georgetown Global Health Nigeria (GGHN)
The Georgetown Global Health Nigeria (GGHN) is the operational arm and an affiliate of Georgetown University Centre for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) in Nigeria. GGHN is a Non–profit, Non-Governmental Organization in Nigeria that promotes best practices in health care delivery and research using local and internationally adapted models to strengthen health systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design & Branding Consultant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- GGHN requires the service of individuals/organisations with skills and expertise in the expected deliverables.
- Provide high resolution designs that can be deployed on the web and on print materials to be included in each of following underlisted tasks
Task 1: Logo
- Create a logo for a project with a tag line, including both colored and black and white design options, that are editable and can accommodate additional logos to it. See examplehttps://logodix.com/pepfar
- Logo options should include designs with and without the tagline.
Task 2: Develop a guideline document that will specify, articulate, and depict the defining elements of the
visual identity and title components, and provide examples for marketing communications materials. The
following items are suggested for inclusion:
- Brand creative parameters (such as fonts, design styles, color palette, spacingrequirements, etc.).
- Samples of how the brand could be applied to the website and social media
- Business card and letterhead templates
- File types suitable for print and online use, in ready to use and editable formats e.g. Joint Photographic Experts Group (jpeg), Portable Network Graphics (png), Tag Image File Format (tiff), Encapsulated PostScript (Eps), Adobe Illustrator (ai), Microsoft Word (.doc), PowerPoint (.ppt), Microsoft Excel (.xlx ).
Task 3: Content Creation-This will include but not limited to underlisted
- How to guides
- Case Studies
- Creative briefs for all project strategies
Task 4: Package design for various promotional materials including but not limited to
- Pull up/Roll up Banner
- Folders & Envelopes
- Certificates, Transcript/report Template
- Name tags
- Note pads
- Award plaques
- Mouse pads
- Wearables such as lapel pins, T-shirts, Caps, Media jackets and ID card rope
Task 5: Social media content plan and calendar
- Propose a plan for ensuring that a targeted amount of content is shared per month on the various available channels
Task 6: Editing, Proofreading, and typesetting services
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To ensure that all proposals are evaluated equally, the proposal should include all information required in the
Appendices (A-C) and should be input in the spreadsheet provided. If you require additional space or different
formatting for a particular requirement/aspect, please submit PDF and indicate this in the spreadsheet.
- Appendix A – Vendor/Consultant Profile and Budget
- Appendix B – Corporate Visual Identity
- Appendix C – Media Design and Content Development strategy
All submission must include Appendix A. Submissions for only tasks 1 and 2 require the applicable
Appendix of B and other task C. Submissions for all tasks require all Appendices to be completed
Note: If you have any question or enquiries; please send e-mail with your question to: [email protected]