Graphic Designer at a Reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency – Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client, a reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State seeks to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Create and design various materials for print and digital project.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Collaborating with art directors, branding experts, front end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create media
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to the closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.