Graphic Designer at MacTay Consulting
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Graphic designer is responsible for the co-ordination and production of artworks for a variety of media ensuring that all work meets the overall company brand standards and creative objectives on behalf of the Group.
- Ensure compliance with Client SLA and company’s Standard Operating Procedures / internal processes.
- Improve Business process with creative and innovative ideas.
- Ensure a smooth and timely work flow is maintained by managing projects and artwork/production demands within deadlines.
- Maintain an updated historical file of all creative material/artwork produced.
- Coordinating and outsourcing specialized creative needs of the group where they cannot be sourced in-house e.g production of flyers, rollup banners, brochure etc.
- Reduced time in complaint resolution.
- Produce online graphics and advertising banners.
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to meet the overall brief and associated objectives.
- Work to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and output quality does not suffer.
- Produce accurate high quality artwork within corporate brand guidelines and standards. Relationship management with external and internal customers
- Design corporate materials to be used for company presentations, pitch decks, internal and external communication.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Liaising with various departments to service their graphic needs, including but not limited to company profiles, branded items, proposals, logos, training manuals, etc
- Supervise other members in the Branding and Communication unit
- Supervision and production of ID Cards for staff when required.
- B.Sc / HND in related field
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Application
N100,000 – N250,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love