Graphics and Operations Manager at DU Opensource Limited
DU Opensource Limited was founded in 2008 with the greater purpose of delivering innovative and cost effective out-of-home media services that connect and engage audiences. The company was incorporated in 2010 as an Out-Of-Home Advertising Agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Graphics and Operations Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
2 – 3 years
ICT / Computer
Graphic / Operations manager Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Setting the production targets on production line
- Ensure availability of Materials
- Packaging Materials for Production
- Ensure availability of all required Machineries for Production
- Ensure high efficiency / Line Productivity for all production Lines
- Ensure no wastage of materials
- Ensure no wastage of Packaging material at packaging area
- Ensure no accident – Man and Machine during working and non-working time
- Ensure completion of all desired reports ,records, and documentation
- Responsible for no quality complaint from clients
- Resolving interpersonal issues & working towards a harmonious work environment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements
- OND / B.Sc from any recognized institution
- 2 to 3 years of experience in graphic design and operations department of an outdoor agency.
Graphic Designer Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.