Graphics Designer at Genesis Cinemas
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats.Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our Strategyto continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and International retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of OND / HND, Certification and Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- 2 – 3 years proven graphic designing and photo-editing software experience.
- Excellent IT skills with familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Corell draw, In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Knowledge of Video creation and editing, Motion graphics.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent time management, communication skill and organizational skill.
- Strong ownership mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Professional approach to time, costs and ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with good collaborative skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th August, 2021.