Graphics Designer at Obeezi Contracting Company
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Online Shopping with Obeezi – Nigeria’s one stop online mall. Obeezi is your one-stop online shopping mall that offers best prices in Nigeria and an exceptionally easy and convenient shopping experience. Obeezi Mall provide you with products you can trust ranging from Clothing, Shoes, Wrist watches, Sunglasses, Colognes, Fashion Accessories and much mo…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Somolu, Lagos
Who Do We Need?
- We require the service of a young talented and dynamic individual who is excellent at creating visual communications that would convey the vision of Obeezi Fashion Mall being a fast-growing Online Store in Nigeria. The preferred candidate should possess digital marketing skills but not limited to possessing the ability to write attention-grabbing content, captivating blogs, and develop social media posts with customized images without having to talk to another team member.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement all creative graphics content on all social media platforms
- Develop and design advertisement Layouts.
- Manage all social media accounts and advertisements.
- Recreate and redesign website designs putting in mind the latest trends.
- Marketing campaigns, designing, maintaining, supplying the right content for the organization
- Manage all graphic and digital marketing contents on all social media platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
- 1-2 year’s experience in graphics design digital marketing
- Knowledge of the latest graphics software
- Experience working in E-commerce and as a digital marketer will be an added advantage
- Intelligent, Innovative, and Exceptionally Creative
- Exceptional IT skills in graphic design and software
- Time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends relating to content development
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love