Group General Manager at Truebond Global Investments Group Limited
Truebond Global Investments Group Limited – The principal activity of Truebond Global Investments Group Limited is the provision of financial services, investment properties/knowledge based services to identified customers. Our vision is “To be the preferred Insurance Brokerage, Financial Services, Property Management and knowledge based Firm in Nigeria” and we are committed to building an organisation with World-class skills and management capability to achieve the Company’s vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group General Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a long term strategy designed to grow the business daily
- Develop and organize goals, consistent with mission and vision of organization, with set deadlines for achievement
- Provide tactical programs that enable pursuit of targeted goals and objectives
- Ensure overall timely delivery and evaluate results from staff
- Develop, recommend and set timely budgets both annual and quarterly
- Maintain set budgets to ensure steady progress to financial goals of company
- Discuss monthly financial statement with the Managing Director
- Engage in key customer(s) and staff activities especially those with close deadlines for key businesses
- Oversee key hiring and talent acquisition (including outsourcing) for the organization
- Evaluate and decide upon key proposals for investments, capital acquisition, infrastructure and expenditures of the organization
- Marketing and Promoting the business and its products/services
- Set aside daily interactions (either phone, email, or written) for activity reporting to the Managing Director
- Serve as an overall spokesperson and chief company leader in the absence of the Managing Director
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s degree with at least 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.