Group Head, Marketing at Telinno Consulting Limited
Telinno Consulting Limited is the leading Telecoms Service Provider in West Africa, specializing in Design, Roll Out, Management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator offers best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investment. Telinno’s team of experience…
Read more about this company
Group Head, Marketing
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- The role holder will be responsible for strategic partnership with the various Operations, offering solutions, advising and directing the development and execution of marketing communication strategies and plans in line with the overall business strategic direction.
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Devise an effective marketing strategy
- Ownership of corporate Strategy development, execution tracking and ongoing assessment
- Accountable to the board on marketing goals & targets.
- Recruitment and selection of new members of the marketing team.
- Competitor analysis to ensure the company marketing strategy is competing effectively.
- Create new products/solutions.
- Develop and maintain value adding relationships with relevant solution vendors, partners & OEMs required to implement the marketing strategy.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- Support the sales team to evaluate and identify the appropriate pricing and segmentation using marketing data to achieve overall corporate goal.
- Build brand guidelines and ensure they are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company.
- Manage marketing budget ensuring resources are used effectively to help achieve business priorities.
- Responsibility for customer insight and satisfaction management
- Decision Support – bidding, profitability management
- Oversee the company marketing communication and brand strategy.
- Degree in Marketing or any related Social Sciences discipline. An MBA or MSc will be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years in similar function, with at least 5 years with a company operating in similar industry and/or market.
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Industry and competitor analysis.
- Service development and Life Cycle Management.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Knowledge and experience with use of management information technology to improve quality of service and monitoring performance
- Budgets, projects and team management
- Understanding of effective Marketing Communications.
- Ability to lead and inspire.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MSWord format to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.