Growth Manager at Hazon Technologies
Hazon Technologies is a technology start-up company that provides solution and grows brands by bringing up technological perspective to human/business problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our team works directly with the founding teams in our portfolio companies on technical development, design, marketing, operations, strategy, and finance.
- This hands-on approach enables us to understand our portfolio companies on a one-on-one level, giving us an unparalleled understanding of how to help them achieve business success.
- In Hazon Tech, we work alongside some of our portfolio companies in an entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment.
- We’re seeking a Growth Manager to lead customer acquisition and retention across all channels, including paid social, search, content, and email.
- The ideal candidate will have deep domain experience across paid platforms, tools, and ad technologies.
- Working with our CTO, Product and Design teams, you will conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize campaigns to drive the overall customer growth in line with our brand strategy and financial goals.
- In addition, to technical expertise, the ideal candidate will bring creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning.
- This is a highly entrepreneurial position that will require you to assume a number of different roles.
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels including (but not limited to): paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, direct mail, podcasts, affiliate, and video
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, bidding strategies, visual creative, and copy
- Lead overall site conversion rate optimization and develop and optimize landing page strategy
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the organization
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of direct, growth-focused experience in digital marketing, B2B SaaS and startup experience preferred
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground up
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and content sites
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels
- Very data driven and should be curious about and tell stories using data
- Sensitivity to potential trade-offs between performance and branding
- Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Elevated aesthetic and quality standards in line with our brand vision
Why You’ll Love This Job
- We’re a small team that enjoys working hard, getting a lot done, and having fun. Not many jobs offer such a wide range of exposure to different businesses and business functions.
- We look at a huge range of businesses and work closely with a select group to help them grow.
- As a result, we provide an outstanding training ground for both aspiring investors and entrepreneurs.
We Can Promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.