Harvest Manager at OWPPiN Limited
OWPPiN Limited is a wood, paper, and pulp platform sited in Akure, Ondo State, and into the production of toothpicks from harvesting of raw materials, to final production and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Harvest Manager
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Details / Requirements
- A degree in Forestry and wood technology or its relevance with at least 3-5 years experience in wood harvesting.
- Ability to make/cut (with a workable farm team) a minimum of 2,000 bamboo poles (as indicated by the Quality Department) to the factory every day.
- Ability to lead a team of farm operators.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use and manage all farm machines and equipment.
- To ensure that the Company maximizes its raw material harvesting activities in your assigned territory while maintaining the quality and budget requirements of the raw materials.
- To deliver the superior and consistent raw material to ensure that OWPPiN’s Consumer Products divisional Overall Equipment Effectiveness exceeds 90%.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application letter to: [email protected] all in a single PDF file, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.