Head, Business Development (Properties and Development) at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Properties and Development Industry within the public sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development (Properties and Development)
Job Type: Full time
- Our client is looking to recruit a highly qualified professional to fill the position of Head, Business Development, The Head, Business Development drives the organisation’s business development strategies, improves the current portfolio and explores new business opportunities and carries out business strategies that are in line with organisational objectives.
- He/She will work with key stakeholders to identify market opportunities and build good working relationships with buyers and sellers to assess market demand and provide new offerings.
The general responsibilities of the Head, Business Development are as follows:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on increasing customers satisfaction and growing the organization’s revenue
- Conduct research to identify new markets and untapped customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Minimum of a BSc Degree or HND in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing & Sales, or related field
- MSc / MBA or relevant certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience with at least five (5) years in a relevant industry
- Deep industry knowledge
- Experience in customer support Stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application