Head, Caretech Agro Equipment at Animal Care Services Konsult Nigeria Limited
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, is an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services, fishery, and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria. We recently diversified into Food and Bottling manufacturing production under our subsidiary company Funtuna Ventures Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Caretech Agro Equipment
Location: Ogere Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
What Duties Will You Have?
- Assist in the planning of Farm establishment projects for prospective agro customers by;
- Providing vital measurements and dimensions
- Communicating minimum requirements for successful installation
- Providing 2D layout of the project as needed
- Development and communication of technical strategies for improvement of Animal Care equipment penetration and performance in Nigeria
- Organizing periodical in-house meetings with Equipment supplier and Agro team members to bridge learning gaps
- Ensuring prompt and proper installation of cages and other poultry equipment including FUNTUNA farm operations
- Ensure proper education, training, and handover on equipment installed in all locations
- Ensuring proper record keeping and inventory control of Equipment receipt upon arrival from and during transfer between branches and customers
- Interfacing with foreign procurement department for cage supply chain management based on sales forecast and customer order.
- General coordination of Agro Unit activities with equipment supplier and Animal Care’s regional Sales and Marketing coordinator SMC
- Professional management of customer relations
- Ensuring proper storage, handling, and maintenance of installation equipment and tools
- Assist with providing marketing-related content & activities for cages and accessories
What Qualifications and Skills Must You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Electronics or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of basic engineering and structural design
- Ability to utilize computer graphic design software as a communication tool
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office application
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence and lead a team in order to understand and execute management objective
- Ability to work independently and make good judgment
- Must be agile and able to withstand pressures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.