Head, HR & Admin at DynamicPlus Advisory
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
DynamicPlus was born out of…
Read more about this company
Head, HR & Admin
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 9 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Human Resources / HR
- Providing recruitment services from onset to onboarding
- Formulating recruitment campaigns (internal or external – Consultant);
- Organizing full background checks: – Police/Credit checks, Educational & Professional Certificate verifications; Ex-employer, referees & guarantor verifications.
- Drafting of appropriate job descriptions
- Drafting new policies as may be required and also safeguarding the policy manual already in place
- Mapping out a Learning & Development Calendar and organizing in-plant training for all levels of staff
- Planning for all Recognition & Rewards schemes for all levels of employees
- Monitoring Payroll (in conjunction with Finance & Accounts) and ensuring all Benefits and Compensations for all employees are adequately provided for.
- Handling Employee Performance Reviews for all cadre of employees.
- Organizing quarterly Village Hall Meetings and ensuring that feedback/feed-forward for all action plans are appropriately processed
- Ensuring the timely payment of all statutory fees: PENCOM, ITF, NSITF, GL, PAYE etc.
- Ensure compliance to all the company’s policies, processes, regulations and conduct.
- Ensure Maintenance, Logistics and Event Planning
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Plan and prepare annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives; and ensure approved budget is not exceeded
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance and adherence to corporate policies, values and culture at all times;
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and five years’ HR experience, or degree in any related course and nine years’ experience in the HR field
- A master’s degree in Human Resource Management is an added advantage
- Professional certifications (CIPD, CIPM, SHRM-CP, GHRP etc)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love