Head, Human Resource at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies in the year 2010, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Head, Human Resource
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Human Resources / HR
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on personnel management such as recruiting, welfare benefits and work contract termination.
- Develop and manage personnel policies and procedures.
- Plan and implement annual HR activities including HR budget, training, and performance appraisal and leave schedule and company retreats.
- Act as intermediary between the workforce and management.
- Collaborates with the business for the creation a high performance culture by implementing team and organisation design solutions, providing measurable performance indicators and improvement plans
- Overseeing the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as holiday management, sick leave, replacement jobs and wage payments.
- Creating a positive working environment in which equality and diversity are well-managed and staff can do their best.
- Ensure adherence to organisational standards and procedure.
- Enforcing the organisations stand on discipline and reward.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing the interview process.
- Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities.
- Negotiate related contracts, manage relevant vendor relationships, liaison with building management and oversee office operations.
- Managing personnel’s, individual and collective development, such as training, assessment and promotions.
- Keep informed and up to date regarding industry standards and best practices related to personnel management.
- Research and recommend relevant industry trends.
- Applicant should have a minimum of B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years HR managerial experience.
- Applicant must willing to work/relocate to Agbara, Ogun state.
- Membership of a certified HR professional body is an added advantage.
- Tact and diplomacy skills.
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Broad knowledge of major HR laws in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of employee policies and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Good communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.