Head, Human Resources at a Leading Steel Manufacturing Company – Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is a leading manufacturer of steel products (TMT bars, wire rod, Nails etc.) and is a leading player of supply of these products in the Delta state and also involved in export of nonferrous products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Location: Asaba Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create, implement and manage HR systems and process.
- Manage the contractor workers and ensure there are no “ghost” workers in the system.
- Supervise the payroll and attendance system
- Interact with the local universities to attract good talent into the organization
- Develop a system of internships with local training companies.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of work experience, good in IT skills and
- Must have Manufacturing Experience.
- Have experience of managing cross cultural workforce in a manufacturing sector.
- Managing of casuals and solving issues on attendance / overtime / ghost workers is a must for this position.
- The position is based out of Asaba and the person would be reporting to CEO.
- CIPM PHRi, Etc. Certification is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.