Head, Human Resources at a Real Estate, Investment and Logistic Company – Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a Real Estate, Investment and Logistic company, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Location: Lagos (Mainland)
- The Group Head Human Resources, has ultimate responsibility for all people based activity within an organisation from both an operational and strategic perspective.
- The Head of HR is involved in many areas, such as: resource planning and recruitment; training; employees relations matter; managing a variety of ER issues at any one time and being the first point of contact for all employee related issues
- The Head of HR will be required with the CEO as a strategic business partner to see to the financial growth of all the subsidiaries.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of effective Performance Management System that would help sustain a performance driven culture
- Ensure quality hiring of talents for all the subsidiaries.
- Coordinating the activities involved in the leave, disciplinary, dismissal, transfer and promotion of employees
- Coordinate the process of delivering the training intervention to ensure the company gets full value for money, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and Manager(s)
- Track and measure the impact of training intervention as a feedback to the process
- Ensure that the preparation of monthly labor turnover and stability indices, headcounts (monthly staff returns) is done in conformity with the standard staffing process
- Update job profiles as instructed by the Management
- Supervise the maintenance of a broad base personnel data base to ensure easy retrieval and usage of staff information.
- Coordinate the process of deduction and remitting the statutory deductions from Employees (PAYE, Pension, etc)
- Ensure that the company’s Employee Handbook is up to date and reflects the company’s human capital strategy
- Review and updates the Organisational diagram when there are changes in the organization structure
- Anticipate social and demographic changes that are likely to have an impact on recruitment and staffing and mitigate them.
- Prepare comprehensive reports to the Shared Service
- Leads company compliance with all existing Labour Laws and HR best practice
- Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws. Approves all information submitted. Serves as the primary contact with the company employment law attorney and outside government agencies.
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulation.
- Good First Degree in Human Resources and other First Degree with MBA / M.Sc in Human Resources
- Certification in any of the following:
- 8-10 years experience as an HR generalist as a top-level HR executive.
- Good knowledge, Talent Management and Acquisition
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills to cover written, oral
- Ability to use relevant HR software’s
- Good planning, organizational, managerial, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Ability to train and use Initiative.
- Professional approach. Excellent administrative skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. People-centric. Flexible.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.