Head – Information Technology at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop metrics and measurements in the areas of risk analysis for transactions & partners and customer, conduct efficiency assessments and operational baselines.
- Provide meaningful, timely insights about threat, security, and risk posture.
- Financial transaction risk scoring, suspicious activity monitoring and threat matrices using dynamic business defined and partner regulatory behavioural analysis.
- Financial transaction simulation and efficient tooling to validate controls, identify the potential threat and provide insights on streaming mobile and financial data.
- Work collaboratively in establishing capability to successfully implement and embed Information and Cyber Security (ICS) Risk Type Framework (RTF) into the organization to bring consistency in the identification and mitigation of ICS Risks.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience working for a Financial institution, knowledge in Mobile banking, Mobile money will be added advantage. Possess one or more security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, PCI-QSA, and CSX.
- Experience with cyber security frameworks and regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, GDPR, HIPAA compliance, SOC2 Type II.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Professional qualifications in IT and security management.
- Professional qualification in Management or master’s degree in Information Management or Information Technology or related field would be an added advantage.
- Experience in agriculture and manufacturing industries would be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic vision.
- Experience in project management.
- Ability to plan and manage a budget.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.