Head, Internal Audit and Compliance at The Concept Group
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light,…
Read more about this company
Head, Internal Audit and Compliance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA , PhD/Fellowship
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
The Head, Audit & Compliance is grossly responsible for ascertaining and assessing the soundness of accounting and financial controls and procedures. He/she assesses the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of management information, appraising the efficiency of established policies and procedures, reviewing them in the light of changing circumstances and ensuring that Internal Control checks are carried out on all pre-disbursement transactions. Other duties include:
- Give comprehensive reports on Audits and proffer immediate solution.
- Conduct Audit to identify business risk areas and give recommendation on weaknesses identified.
- Carry out pre/post transaction Audit through the Audit checklist on daily basis.
- Ensure timely processing of new transactions in accordance with policies
- Ensure timely completion of Audit plans
- Ensure conformance and compliance with Policies, Procedures, and Professional Standards, as well as a high delivery of operations in accordance to approved budget
Requirements & SKILLS:
- BSc. in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field, with relevnt certificates and professional membership
- Min. of 8yrs. cognizant experience with other relevant professional certifications
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in auditing; internal audit standards, ethics and fraud awareness
- Strong Analytical and documentation skills
- Experienced recommending Results/Corrective Actions
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love