HEAD, IT at Vodstra Limited
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 12 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Vodstra Limited – Our client requires the services of a profession Unit Head for the IT Department
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Required to initiate and recommend technical support services to all the various subsidiaries initiate process re-engineering by re-designing a proper workflow through tracking, monitoring, and control that will enhance fleet performance and target achievement.
- Handle all IT projects/ERP and manage vendors to deliver on their agreed timelines.
- Ensure that command and control function effectively in an aggressive and strategic way to achieve the target, turnaround time, routes scheduling and current states of the fleet.
- Implement a standard and dedicated web server that hosts all the software applications of the group website with high scalable platform online at a low cost of the company.
- Ensure that all daily business operations and fleet are properly captured, documented and monitored with the use of the CCTV deployed to meet the target.
- Required to keep up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can positively affect the business.
- Planning developing and implementing the ICT budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost-effectiveness, scheduling upgrade and security backups of hardware and software system, researching and installing new systems.
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Required to visit various branches to carry out spot checks on the use of IT equipment deployed, verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information.
- B.sc/HND in Computer Science or related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 12 years post qualification experience with 8years in Senior management position
Knowledge of and experience in:
- ERP project implementation
- Corporate LAN/WAN connectivity, VPN Connectivity
- Wireless connectivity
- SQL Server, Oracle Server,
- Database and application back up/ recovery, IT vendor management, Project management.
- Networking and server troubleshooting management.
- Design and implementation of IT infrastructure in the logistic/transportation environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.