Head of Accounts and Finance at Ralds and Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts and Finance
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a head of accounts and finance who will be responsible for running the accounting and financial activities of the organization.
- First degree in Economics or Accounting.
- Any relevant professional certification (ICAN, ACCA, etc.)
- Previous experience in successfully running an accounts department and managing a team of accountants.
- Must be able to prepare the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheets reports.
- Must be able to generate financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Must be able to advise on strategic planning and business planning.
- Would be in charge of statutory and internal audits.
- Must be able to ensure that all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2021.