Head of Finance and Accounts at an Oil and Gas Servicing Company
An Oil and Gas servicing company located in Victoria Island, Lagos State, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance and Accounts
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt, including being in charge of cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
- Develop and implement daily, monthly and quarterly cash forecasting models.
- Present revised financial forecasts based on actual spend and the organisation’s financial position.
- Responsible for financial investments and capital growth
- Advise on the organisation’s reserves and investment policy
- Research and recommend financing alternatives, analyzing options and providing recommendations to the Management.
- Structuring debt arrangements with lenders, Managing corporate investments and Monitoring cash flow.
- Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability.
- Liaise with Tax Authorities, Auditors and other Regulatory bodies as regards preparation and filing of the Audited Financials and other Tax related matters.
- Ensuring prompt remittance and various statutory deductions i.e VAT, PAYE, CIT, Pension Fund etc.
- Preparing Financial statements in line with the IFRS standards.
- Responsible for the Asset and Liability Management.
- Preparing and Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, profit and loss statements, monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports
- Carrying out monthly bank account closing and analysis.
- Carry out bank reconciliation analysis and account audit
- Liaise with Bank on Transaction rates and Foreign Translation rates.
- Payroll administration and preparing of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Developing and consolidating the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitoring compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Developing, maintaining and implementing financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of capital markets, Accounting and Business finance.
- First Class grade, minimum 2:1 in BSc in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 6 years of relevant experience. Experience working in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Accounting certification is required (ICAN, ACCA, ACA). Candidates in view will be considered.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send both CV & Passport Photograph to:
using “Head Of Finance And Accounts” as the subject of the email.