Head of Finance at Alphadux Consulting December, 2019
Alphadux Consulting is recruiting for fulltime Head Of Finance.
Alphadux Consulting – Our client is a Capital and Securities firm that provides a full range of capital markets and stockbroking services to a broad range of customers.
They are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- The person will be in charge of the finance department and take full responsibility of the firm’s financial records, payroll and financial performance reporting.
- Ensuring an environment of tight financial control and delivery of the firm’s financial strategy, in alignment with the overall vision and strategy.
Min Required Experience:
The specifications of the position include:
- Minimum of a first Degree or equivalent
- The role reports directly to the Managing Director.
- The ideal candidate MUST have a minimum of 6 years cognate work experience in an investment or stock broking company,
- He / She MUST be a chartered Accountant with FRC registration
- He / She is expected have experience in financial planning and budgeting, reporting, accounting operations, company and personal income tax, Trading operations, treasury Management and general accounting operations activities.
- The candidate must be in the same position at the moment or at the least assistant head of finance.
- Only candidates from similar organisations will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]