Head of Finance at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm located in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the activities of the Finance function.
- Provide broad guidelines for the articulation and documentation of operational policies, procedures and strategies.
- Provide the CEO and board with timely, complete and accurate financial information for Management/strategic business decision-making processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements in line with relevant statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ensure effective utilization of the financial resources of the organization, including prudent capital allocation and investment, and achieving cost efficiency in line with the business objectives.
- Identify risks and long-term financial implications of corporate projects/ initiatives, and advise CEO accordingly.
- Oversee tax planning to optimize the organizations tax position and ensure tax compliance accordingly.
- Assume overall responsibility for tracking performance against defined targets.
- Ensure compliance with policies, relevant legislation and other best accounting practices.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting or any other related field
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience as Head of Finance
- Prior experience working in a senior finance role in a reputable STEEL/MANUFACTURING firm with exposure to a Group structure will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification is a must
- Proven analytical and qualitative accounting/finance competencies.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on the business.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of Finance best practices, International as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standard
- Strong business acumen and tact, and an ability to relate with highest levels of Management at financial institutions.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.