Head of Operations at a Microfinance Bank – Lorache Consulting Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goo…
Read more about this company
Head of Operations
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 10 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Our Client a reputable Microfinance Bank is currently in search of a qualified candidate for the position below.
LAGOS: Ogun State (Ijebu)
The role requires one who can formulate and implement sound financial policies, strategies and systems for the Microfinance Bank.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the organization’s core business (Branches)
- Provide strategic direction in the management of microfinance operations.
- Oversee the growth, expansion and decentralization of the bank’s portfolio.
- Grow the client base, loan book, cash collateral & profits.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and fiscal regulations.
- Keep abreast of new developments in microfinance operations and advice on relevant changes.
- At least 10years experience in a Microfinance Institution Bank or Development Institution, of which should be in managerial capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Commerce or Business Administration.
- Must be ICAN certified.
- Interested and quelified candidates should apply using the link below:
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love