Head of Operations at Deloitte Nigeria
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria. Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition…
Read more about this company
Head of Operations
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- On behalf of our client in the Financial Services, Deloitte is looking for Head of Operations to lead the day-to-day operations in accordance with its mission, the strategic plan, operating and volume forecasts.
- Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with PFIs’ management and MSME Departments. Monitor the Nigerian financial sector with respect to MSME lending, and identify opportunities and threats and suggest or initiate respective measures.
- A Master’s degree preferably in a Business-related subject;
- 10 years in relevant work experience in financial sector specifically in MSME credit, of which 5 years should be in a senior managerial role.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in management positions in finance in Nigeria;
- Experience with credit risk guarantees / insurance and exposure to development issues is desirable.
- Possesses requisite experience / knowledge in human capital management frameworks, IT infrastructure, financial planning, marketing and operations financial reporting capabilities.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love